MKA Architects also offers Planning Consultancy. Chartered by the Royal Town Planning Institute, we provide professional planning advice and services to help you to achieve your development goals.
How We Can Help
Our services range from site appraisals, preparing pre-application advice submissions, planning statements and appeal statements to speaking at Planning Committees or representing you at an Informal Appeal Hearing.
Our aim is to always provide a professional and detailed service. We appreciate how important our client’s development proposals are and seek to negotiate professionally with Local Planning Authorities. Should permission not be forthcoming at a local level, we will seek to work with our clients to challenge those decisions at appeal where appropriate.
Assist with the preparation and management of the following planning and allied applications:
- Planning Applications
- Outline Consent or Reserved Matters
- Listed Building Applications
- Certificate of Lawful Development – Existing and Proposed
- Prior Notifications for:
- Change of use from agricultural to residential (Class Q)
- Larger than normal householder extensions
- Change of use from office to residential
- Advertisement consent
- Discharge of Planning conditions
- Hybrid Planning proposals (part outline, part full submissions)
Are you a Householder?
We can assist with written representations and informal hearing appeal processes; provide advice on planning enforcement matters; assist in S106 negotiations and offer pre-application advice to landowners on the likely prospect of a given site.
Working with local councils
We working closely with many local councils including:
- Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council – www.tmbc.gov.uk
- Maidstone Borough Council – www.maidstone.gov.uk
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council – www.tunbridgewells.gov.uk
- Medway Council – www.medway.gov.uk
- London Borough of Bromley – www.bromley.gov.uk
- Swale Borough Council – www.swale.gov.uk
- Lewisham Council – www.lewisham.gov.uk
- Southwark Council – www.southwark.gov.uk
- Dover District Council – www.dover.gov.uk
- Wealden District Council – www.wealden.gov.uk
- Sevenoaks District Council – www.sevenoaks.gov.uk