We can help you make the home of your dreams, whether it’s a listed building, replacement dwelling, extension, renovation or complete new build on undeveloped land. With every project, we set ourselves the goal of achieving the highest standards of architecture, believing that good design creates good living conditions, promotes good social interaction, and therefore has the potential to improve lives.
We design private homes and multi occupancy buildings and apartments, creating bespoke unique designs placing you at the heart of the design process.
- From traditional to contemporary open plan living
- Working on listed buildings and designing urban housing feasibility schemes
- Successfully negotiate planning permission in Green Belt areas and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs)
- We provide Pre-Planning advice and negotiate with local authorities
- Have close relationships with Local Planning Authorities in Kent, London and the home counties
- We design with sustainability and environmental impact in mind
- Provide Land Registry compliant plans
- Work closely with consultants who assist with: Flood Risk Assessments, Contamination Reports, Archaeological Studies, Landscaping, Topological Surveys, Feasibility Studies and Master Planning for Long Term Business Development
- We work alongside Quantity Surveyors who can help build realistic budgets
- Create 3D visualisations to help visualise the final build
- We offer an intimate service working closely on each project, utilising our 30 years’ experience from Inception to completion